Thursday, December 12, 2013

ProPlayer Scrapbooking Layout

When I saw the ProPlayer Scrapbooking Kit, my first thought was how well the blues and reds would coordinate with my son's preschool pictures from last year!  I got right to work planning my layout using these fun papers and accessories.  Browsing through the "Make It from Your Heart" guide, I found a layout that I thought would be a great fit for these two pictures.  These books are great for providing inspiration to get started on a page - just tweak it a bit to make it unique! 
I just love these corrugated cardboard arrows - they made it so easy to add a bit of texture to my layout!

Here's a close-up of the metal-rimmed enamel badge button adorning the top of my journal box.  I used the CTMH Cricut Artbooking Cartridge and coordinating stamp set to make the journal box.  The letters are cut from the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.  I love how this font has those little circles cut out of the left edge - just gives the letters something extra!  To add a tone on tone design, I stamped the hexagon pattern (from the Reel Life stamp set) behind the letters. 

Hope you enjoyed my creation - and I hope I've inspired you to create something of you're own!

No comments:

Post a Comment