Sunday, October 12, 2014

Halloween Wreath

Last year, I picked up this Black Feather wreath on clearance at Jo-Ann's.  The price tag says $39.99, but I believe I paid $5 for it. 

It was an adorable and fun addition to our Halloween decor.  But, I felt it needed a little sprucing up.  Armed with my Scaredy Cat Paper Pack and CTMH Cricut Cartridges, this is what I came up with.


The letters and triangle pennants were cut from the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  Each pennant is tied together with metallic black baker's twine.  The flowers were cut from the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge and inked around the edge with black distressing ink.  The "Oct 31" stamp is from the Halloween Greeting set.   

I love this little spider and web cut from the CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge. Cutting him from the purple glitter paper allowed the spider to really pop out from the web. 
Close to my Heart supplies used:
D1605 Halloween Greetings Stamp Set
X7185B Scaredy Cat Paper Packet
Z1906 Cricut Artbooking Collection
Z1790 Cricut Artiste Collection
Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
Z1921 Baker's Twine Neutral Metallic Assortment
Z1992 Purple Glitter Paper
Z1296 Distressing Ink
Z1795 Quilling Tool (so helpful for these flowers!)
Z2105 Exclusive Ink Stamp pad - Black
Various adhesives

No comments:

Post a Comment