Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Balloon Animals Card - Party! Party! Party!

I'm just loving this adorable Balloon Animals set for February's Stamp of the Month (SOTM)!  More ideas keep popping into my head!!!  This card was inspired by the talented Karen Pederson!  She used the text box stamp from the SOTM set to create a background for the card shown here.  As soon as I saw it, I new I had to try the technique.
This patterned paper from the Zoe line just screams PARTY!  Combined with the Glacier stamped background, the Coral Shimmer trim and the adorable yellow balloon monkey, a fun Birthday card was created!  Can't wait to send this out for a special birthday!
 
 
Karen Pederson really opened my eyes to a whole other world with her card!  I challenge you to look at your stamp sets differently and to use them in ways other than their intentions.  You might surprise yourself with something amazing!
 
Remember, this stamp set is only available during the month of February.  It can be purchased for $17.95, or ONLY $5 with any $50 purchase.  Contact me to order yours today!

Close To My Heart Materials used to create this card:
S1602 - Balloon Animals Stamp Set
X7197B - Zoe Paper Packet
Z3088 - Coral Shimmer Trim
Z1151 - 3-D Foam Tape
X254 - Cards and Envelopes, White Value Pack
CTMH Cardstock in White Daisy, Glacier, & Sorbet
CTMH Exclusive Inks in Canary, Sorbet & Glacier
Retired Coral Reef Sequins

All items can be purchased through my CTMH website.

No comments:

Post a Comment