Friday, November 22, 2013

December Workshop - Designed Decor Frame

I'm excited to announce my first workshop offering - a beautiful personalized frame to display cherished memories.  This frame is perfect to hang in your own home, or with the Holidays right around the corner, this would make a great gift.  This project is exactly what Flaunt Your Creativity stands for - you take one idea and tweak it to make it your own.  The possibilities are endless on this project and I can't wait to help you discover the avenue you want to take!

This was my inspiration - the project that CTMH created and displayed in their catalog:


When creating my frame, I used some of the CTMH ideas, but also incorporated some of my own.  Here is my version:


As you can see, I kept true to the basic original design.  However, I decided that turning the frame vertically provided a better fit for our name (and the frame has hardware allowing it to be hung vertically or horizontally).  I also incorporated several other stamp sets into my creation providing me with more options for each frame.  At the workshop, you will have access to all the stamp sets I used - plus more!  I did use the same color scheme followed in the example, but CTMH has 42 different colors!  All of those colors will be available to you at the workshop allowing you to choose a color combination customized to your décor!  Here are a few close-ups so you can see some of the details!

 



Your kit will be waiting for you when you arrive, and you will have use of all of my ink and stamp collections.  All you need to bring is the 6 photos that you'd like to display. 

Your cost for the kit is $42 (S & H and 6% VA tax already included) and comes with:
1 - Designed Décor Colonial White Frame (12" x 13.5")
1 - My Acrylix Frame Kit Stamp Set (this set is yours to keep and can be used over and over again)
33 - Kraft Paper Die-Cut Shapes (those shown below as well as 10 banner shapes and one "speech bubble")
6 - Mini Wooden Clothespins
1 - Baker's Twine Hemp (1 yard)



The workshop will be held on December 11th at 8:30 pm.  Light refreshments will be provided.  Space is limited, so purchase your kit today to reserve your space!  The RSVP and payment deadline is November 30th to ensure timely arrival of all materials. 


Not local to the area, contact me to purchase the kit so you can create your own version at home!  You will need a few extra supplies to complete your project - ink color(s) of your choice and an alphabet stamp set if you want to include a title!  I am happy to help you out via e-mail or phone with any questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment