Monday, November 25, 2013

Product Spotlight - Polar Pals Card Kit

With the holidays coming up, so many of us purchase gift cards for our children's teachers, coaches, bus drivers, dance instructors, etc.  While the recipients love these gift cards, most of the time our children do no more than sign their name on the card and hand it to their teacher, coach, etc.  Wouldn't it be great to get them more involved in this process and feel vested and proud of their gift?  Close To My Heart has the perfect solution - My Originals Polar Pals Card Kit.

Purchase those gift cards that teachers and coaches enjoy receiving, but have your children personalize a gift card holder to make the gift more meaningful and heartfelt.  The Polar Pals Card Kit comes with 12 blank tri-fold cards that the kids can decorate.  Below are a few examples that my daughter and son created with our kit:

We used one extra product on our cards, but it is certainly not necessary.  We elevated the large stickers (penguins, snowmen, trees and polar bears) with CTMH's 3-D Foam Tape to add a little more dimension to the card. 
My kids love these shaker bubbles!  They have a raised surface and are filled with little metal stars that move around when you shake the card.
Here are a few pictures showing my children creating their gift card holders.  My daughter was a little confused about why we were making these so early!  This first picture really shows off the spring underneath the gift card holder.  My son loved this feature and kept opening and closing his card to watch the gift card pop up!


 
The kit is $18.95 (plus tax and shipping) and comes with 12 blank cards (4 different designs), 12 envelopes, 12 shaker bubbles, 12 adhesive springs (so that the gift card pops up when you open the card - how fun!!!!) and 1 sheet of stickers.  The kit also provides a guide for optional layouts, but the possibilities are only limited by your child's imagination!

http://flauntyourcreativity.ctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=5767&CatalogID=2159

To order your kit, please visit my Close To My Heart website.  Already attending one of my workshops in December, let me know by November 30th and I can add this to your order!  Any questions, feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment