Thursday, May 29, 2014

Using up Scraps!

One thing that most Paper crafters have in common is we own WAY too much paper!  I certainly am guilty of buying paper much faster than I use it.  It's just all so pretty, and I know one day I will find the perfect craft for it!
 
When I do open a pack of paper and use part of it for a craft, there are always little scraps left.  As you can probably tell, I am very attached to all of my paper.   Unless the scraps are teeny pieces, they go into my "scrap bag".....which is also growing exponentially!  I needed to make a couple thank you cards for clients of mine, so I decided to see if I could slim down my scrap bag a bit!
 
Most of the scraps I selected are leftover from a workshop I had before Christmas (using the retired CTMH Sparkle & Shine Paper Pack).  I decided to add the Gypsy (purple) pieces as well for a fun pop of color.  The slate cardstock is for the base of the card.
Here is my creation!  The only other thing I added was a strip of silver shimmer trim to add some sparkle to the sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by!  Let me know if you've got other fun ideas for using up scraps.

Close to My Heart Supplies Used:
X254 - White Value Pack Cards & Envelopes
Z1799 - Silver Shimmer Trim
Z1151 - Foam Tape
B1438 - Banner Wishes Stamp Set
Z2173 - Slate Exculsive Inks Stamp Pad
D1482 - Love Life Stamp Set
Retired Sparkle & Shine Paper Pack
CTMH Cardstock - Slate, Gypsy, Juniper

All items can be purchased through my CTMH website.

No comments:

Post a Comment