Part of the line includes 1" x 1" stickers that are meant to be applied inside a pendant, then covered with a glass piece. The stickers on each sheet coordinate nicely together in terms of style and color. I decided to use 3 stickers from the Dreamer Style Sheet to create a card. I used a sentiment from a retired CTMH stamp set, Scrapbook Statements - Poets. I just love this quote and think this would make a wonderful graduation card!
Z1976 Base & Bling Dreamer Style Sheet
Z2173 Slate Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z1151 3-D Foam Tape
CTMH Cardstock in White Daisy, Sorbet, Lagoon and Slate
Retired Stamp Set: Scrapbook Statements - Poets
All items can be purchased by visiting my CTMH website.
Thanks for stopping by! Head on over to Debi's blog to see what creative ideas she had for Base & Bling. Here is the full list of participants:
1. Debi Barber - http://debiistheothersister.blogspot.com/2014/05/base-bling.html
2. Sheila Bennett - http://sheila-bennett.blogspot.com
3. Joy McHargue- http://www.studiowowjoy.com...
4. Michelle Loncar- http://michelleloncar.blogspot.com
5. Terry Morrow- http://tmorrowstreasures.blogspot.com/
6. Lisa Plummer - http://flauntyourcreativity.blogspot.com/