These pendants are super simple to make! My daughter and I had fun creating a couple for our own necklaces. I loved the dream one with the bird charm from the catalog (shown above), so I had to make that for myself.
If you're interested in making custom jewelry, please join me on March 10th from 8-10 pm! Don't be intimidated by the word "make," it really is very simple! Not only are these fun to make for yourself, but they make great gifts as well.
For $25, you will receive one 30" chain (with 2" extender and lobster claw clasp), 3 pendants that you will create that evening, 3 charms and 1 rhinestone. Additional items (chains, charms, etc.) can be purchased by contacting me.
Once you have RSVPed for the event, I will contact you to select your desired jewelry making supplies. Your choices include:
- Color - faux antiqued silver or faux antiqued gold (chain, pendants and charms)
- Pendants - circular or square
- Charms - All pendants will be in your selected color.
- Dreamer - bird, feathers (shown below)
- Free Thinker - owl, rose, key (shown below)
- Craft Queen - bow, camera, scissors (shown below)
- Storyteller - Eiffel Tower, heart, crown (can be viewed by clicking name)
- Insert sheets - these are the actual paper pieces that go inside your pendant and can be viewed by clicking on the name
Light refreshments will be provided. Space is limited, so purchase your kit today to reserve your space! The RSVP and payment deadline is February 24th to ensure timely arrival of all materials. You will receive a confirmation e-mail within 48 hours of your payment.
Not local to the area, visit my website to have your jewelry selections delivered directly to your home! I am happy to help you out via e-mail or phone with any questions you may have.