Friday, February 7, 2014

Studio J Digital Scrapbooking - Swinging Around

Last spring, the kids were dressed in adorable outfits (somewhat matching by chance), my daughter's hair was perfectly curly (not something that happens very often), they were both out having fun on the playground, and the lighting outside was PERFECT - every detail screamed for me to grab my camera and capture these moments!  I obeyed and took lots :o) 
 
The pictures turned out great, and I didn't think I could love them even more.  That is where scrapbooking comes in - taking your beautiful pictures, and allowing you to flaunt them in an even more amazing way!  Imagine my surprise when I logged into CTMH's Studio J On-Line Digital Scrapbooking software and discovered the Magic Moments kit - I couldn't have asked for a more perfect match for my daughter's dress!  My favorite detail is the stitched yellow flower along the right edge!

If you're interested in trying out Studio J, it is free to use.  You only pay for what you have created, so it is free to try out by visiting my page!

No comments:

Post a Comment