Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hopscotch Paper - Going, Going, Almost Gone!

Bad news first - the Seasonal Expressions ONE book is retiring on March 31st!  Many items will still be available to order, but anything with a little clock picture next to it means it will no longer be available after next Tuesday.  But, the good news - Seasonal Expressions TWO goes live on April 1st!!!  It is full of amazing new papers, stamps and embellishments!!!!

The item I will miss the most is the Hopscotch line.  The color combination is so bright and cheerful, and the designs are just plain FUN!  At last Friday's evening crop, several attendees created a card using Hopscotch paper.  The original design was a Birthday card featuring Hopscotch B & T Paper, Flaxen Twine, Smoothie Washi Tape and the Birthday stamp from the "You Mean the World to Me" stamp set. 
I always encourage crafters to use my card as a guide, but to make their project fit their style.  I love seeing all the different versions that are created!  My example is the bottom right card.  Whether they changed the layout, the sentiment, the paper, or even the orientation - they all turned out fantastic!
While showing the card, I was joking that I created a landscape card because my 8 year old daughter always gave me a hard time for creating portrait cards. Can you guess which card she created?  The portrait layout version!!!!  She certainly likes being different - and I LOVE it!

The "You Mean the World to Me" stamp set is one of my favorites!  It's right on point with the arrows, and includes such versatile sentiments!!!!  Check out the options you have with this set:
Thanks for stopping by to check out my latest creation! Here is a list of Close to My Heart products used:
B1467 - You Mean the World to Me Stamp Set
Z1923 - Smoothie Striped Washi Tape
Z3036 - Flaxen Extra Thick Twine
X7194B - Hopscotch Paper Packet
Z1151 - 3-D Foam Tape
X1410 - Colonial White Card Value Pack
Black Exclusive Ink Pad
CTMH Cardstock in Glacier, White Daisy and Smoothie
All materials can be purchased by visiting my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment