Monday, March 28, 2016

Love Your Selfie Workshop

I am so excited about this new workshop offering!!!!  When the Seasonal Expressions 1 catalog was released, I fell in love with the PML Love Your Selfie cards.  If you aren't familiar with PML (or Picture My Life), it is Close To My Heart's line of pocket scrapbooking cards.  Here is a glimpse of what they look like:
 
The colors, the patterns, the expressions - I loved it all!  I tend to prefer traditional scrapbooking over pocket scrapbooking, so wanted to find a way to use these cards in traditional layouts.  In the process, I created this 4 double-page layout workshop!
 


Here are a couple close-ups of some of the fun elements on these pages!  We will be using the Glacier Fundamentals assortment to embellish our layouts.  This includes the really cool wooden stickers, paper bows, plastic clips ad glitter stickers in 4 shapes.  We won't be using up the whole pack, so you'll be able to use these embellishments on other projects as well!
 
Please join me on April 22nd at 7pm to create these 4 layouts!  The cost is $28.  Light refreshments will be provided.  All you need to bring is your adhesive!  The deadline to register is April 10th. 

If you are not local to Gainesville, VA or are not able to attend, you can still make all of these layouts in the convenience of your home!  Just purchase the following materials from my website and they will ship directly to you.  I will e-mail you assembly directions for creating the layouts as shown (but as always, feel free to mix things up to make them work for you!). 
Item Z3194 - Picture My Life Love Your Selfie Scrapbooking Program
Item Z3102 - Glacier Fundamental Assortment
You will also need the following 12 x 12 Cardstock colors to use as bases for the pages: 4 sheets of White Daisy, 2 sheets of Peacock and 2 sheets of Lagoon

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment